How Has Mercedes-Benz Changed Over the Years?
One of the most iconic and respected nameplates on the streets of Shingle Springs, Mercedes-Benz has a history that stretches all the way back to the end of the 19 th century. Check out these landmark events over the years, and then finance a Mercedes-Benz at Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills!
- 1886 – The Benz Patend-Motorwagen—the world’s first gasoline vehicle—is invented.
- 1901 – Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft created the first Mercedes vehicle.
- 1926 – The first vehicles under the Mercedes-Benz nameplate are produced.
- 1936 – Mercedes-Benz develops its first diesel passenger car.
- 1978 – Mercedes-Benz develops the world’s Antilock Braking System (ABS), a landmark in automotive safety.
- 2002 – PRESAFE® is first developed, a groundbreaking system that helps prepare drivers and passengers for a collision before it occurs.
- 2016 – Introduced on the 2017 E-Class sedan, Car-to-X Communication is the future of auto technology, allowing vehicles to communicate with one another and other traffic and road signs.
Check out Our Blog for More Fun Reads
More Mercedes-Benz Blogs Premium Service & Auto Repair in El Dorado Hills Service Center Schedule Service Overview of Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills Service Center When you invest time and money into a luxury vehicle like a Mercedes-Benz, you understandably expect optimal performance from it at all times. But, in this imperfect world, sometimes even…
More Blogs Experience the Innovation of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Learn More Mercedes-Benz G-Class Inventory Off-Road Adventures Await You in the Mercedes Benz G-Class If you crave power and performance alongside luxury and sophistication, then the 2020 Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is the obvious choice for your next SUV. This innovative vehicle comes standard with all the…
More Blogs 2020 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon Tech & Safety Features Learn More Mercedes-Benz G-Class Inventory The 2020 G-Class Combines Safety with Innovative Technology The German automaker’s robust and aggressive SUV arrives at Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills with a slew of upgrades focused on improving the driving experience. The luxury-equipped G 550 and performance-based AMG®…